Enjoy our LIGHT LOUNGE for $59 wk (single session is normally $79). Unlimited 20min sessions, private lounge, self service serum station and personalised treatments.
OPENING OFFER: Purchase 5 sessions for the price of 4, receive one for FREE $316, save $79.
Choose one of our specialised LED Facials with personalised products and light therapy treatment to address specific skin concerns.
LED light therapy is a commonly used non-invasive skin treatment for acne, sun damage, wounds, and other skin problems. In this procedure, varying wavelengths of light are used to trigger the skin’s natural healing processes to repair the damaged skin. We offer LED treatments customised for your unique skin concerns. Our LED treatments are done using the industry leading Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods registered MediLUX device for 5 wavelengths of power-packed, medical grade light therapy.
Benefits of LED Therapy
- Acne Management: Targets acne-prone areas and reduces and prevents acne-causing bacteria, active breakouts and inflammation
- Age Management: Stimulates Collagen and Elastin to reduce the appearance of superficial wrinkles, neck lines, and other signs of ageing.
- Skin Tone Correction: LED pigmentation correction eliminates age spots, sunspots and discolouration to improve skin tone, balance and radiance.
- Redness Reduction: Soothes and detoxifies the skin, minimising rosacea, skin redness and irritation.
- Dermal Repair: LED dermal repair penetrates the subcutaneous layer of the skin, stimulating blood flow and reducing skin and tissue inflammation by accelerating healing.
How do MediLUX treatments work?
LED treatments with MediLUX to utilise 1,500 powerful light-emitting diodes ranging from blue to green, yellow, red, and near-infrared. Each wavelength of light targets specific skin concerns. The MediLUX treatment is commonly used to address acne congestion, facial redness, pigmentation, uneven tone, neck lines, wrinkles, and signs of ageing.
Blue Light (415nm)
Reduces sebaceous activity and acne vulgaris. Clears congestion and eliminates acne-causing bacteria.
Green Light (520nm)
Assists skin tone correction and aids detoxification. Minimises redness and irritation for a balanced, calm complexion.
Yellow Light (590nm)
Stimulates collagen production, assists in repairing wounds, and naturally heals and regenerates skin from within. Beneficial for rosacea and post-laser treatments.
Red Light (633nm)
Increases blood circulation and lymphatic flow which enables cellular renewal and promotes a youthful complexion.
Near-Infrared Light (830nm)
Increases production of white blood cells which aids the regeneration, rejuvenation, tightening and repair of inflamed and ageing skin.
We recommend a complimentary consultation with one of our highly trained Therapists to discover how this treatment can help you.