Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT)
With minimal downtime, our professional grade Twist Device delivers the most effective and comfortable Collagen Induction Therapy, to achieve ultimate youthful skin.
HOW IT WORKS
Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) with Skin Needling by Twist Device uses tiny fine needles to prick the outer layers of the skin. This stimulates the body to produce collagen to heal the micro-wounds caused by the needles. When the new collagen is produced, the skin becomes smoother and appears more youthful. Skin Needling can even be used to improve the appearance of scarring, stretch marks, and wrinkles.
WHO IS IT SUITABLE FOR
CIT Skin Needling is safe for almost anyone.
If one or more of the below apply to you, please let us know:
- Topical acne medications
- Light sensitising medications
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Wound healing problems
Please request a FREE 15min Skin Analysis to understand the results you can achieve with this procedure.
LOVE YOUR SKIN Offer...
50% OFF Face and Neck, save $220 (normally $440)
Offer ends 11th June 2023, be quick to avoid missing out. Book online and type 50% in the Appointment Notes to redeem.
FACE + NECK (60mins)..............$440
FACE, NECK + DÉCOLLETAGE (60mins)........................................$550
Procedures include a 20min LED Treatment to enhance results and improve healing time.
- Reduce the Appearance of Scarring.
- Natural Way to Counter Signs of Ageing.
- Reduces Appearance of Stretch Marks.
- Reverse Sun Damage and Pigmentation.
- Provides Youthful Glow by improving Skin Texture.
- Creates optimal Skin Health and Refinement.
- Plump, Firm and Tone.
- Boost Collagen as the Skin Heals.
- Ultimate Anti-Ageing.
- Hydration and more...
WHAT TO EXPECT
During your treatment the most common sensation is a warm, scratching feeling as the tool is moved around the face, but should always be tolerable.. This sensation is more evident in certain areas such as the forehead and nose.
Following your treatment, you can expect some redness and slight swelling around the areas that have been treated. Your skin may feel warm to touch, like a mild sunburn sensation. This should last no longer than a day or two.
Skin Needling stimulates your body to produce natural collagen and elastin, which continues for up to 12 weeks after your treatment.
- A sunscreen with SPF 30 or greater should be applied to protect against UV damage, prevent sun burn and prevent comprised skin barrier function.
4 WEEKS PRE-TREATMENT
- Avoid the use of fake tan and gradual tanning creams in the area to be treated.
- Avoid filler injections in the treatment area.
- Avoid IPL / laser photo rejuvenation and pigmentationtreatments within the treatment area.
- Avoid tanning and incidental sun exposure including tanningbed/booths (including between treatments). The area needs to be protected from the sun for a safe and effective treatment.
2 WEEKS PRE-TREATMENT
- Prepare the skin with suitable skincare. This will include a tyrosinase inhibitor for Fitzpatrick Skin Types III+ and any skin prone to post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIHP). Your treatment provider will advise you of your skincare recommendations.
- Avoid prescription strength exfoliant creams on the treatment area.
- Avoid antiwrinkle injections (Botox / Dysport) in the treatment area.
- Avoid chemical peels, microdermabrasion, dermaplaning or any treatment that will compromise the skin barrier.
1 WEEK PRE-TREATMENT
- Avoid benzyl peroxide application on the treatment area.
- Avoid IPL / laser hair reduction in the treatment area.
- If prone to cold sores, please speak to your pharmacistabout a prophylactic course of antiviral medication.
3 DAYS PRE-TREATMENT
- Avoid cosmeceutical Vitamin A, AHA’s & BHA’s, and Vitamin C application.
- Avoid waxing, shaving, epilating within the treatment area.
- A sunscreen with SPF 30 or greater should be applied. 2. Avoid sun exposure to treated areas.
- Avoid unnecessarily touching the skin. When essential, wash hands first.
24hrs POST TREATMENT (or until redness subsides):
- Do not apply a cold compress or ice to the skin as this will affect the normal wound healing process. 2. Avoid exercise, and activities that increase perspiration and body temperature.
- Avoid the use of pools, spas, and saunas.
- Avoid extremely hot showers and baths.
- Avoid application of deodorant in the treatment area. 6. Avoid makeup application.
5 DAYS POST TREATMENT
- Avoid use of scented lotions or soaps.
- Avoid the use of cosmeceutical Vitamin A and Vitamin C.
- A gentle skincare routine is recommended during this time. Your treatment provider will recommend suitable skincare to protect and hydrate the skin.
1 WEEK POST TREATMENT
- Avoid the use of prescription strength exfoliant creams (prescriptive vitamin A).
- Avoid antiwrinkle injections and filler injections in the treatment area.
2 WEEKS POST TREATMENT
- Avoid exfoliating the skin including AHA’s, BHA’s and granular scrubs.
- Avoid picking or peeling the skin.
- Avoid in-clinic exfoliating and rejuvenating treatments. Check with your treatment provider before proceeding with your next treatment.